More people than ever are starting one-person businesses – 21 million American generate nearly $1 trillion in annul income! But going it alone can be tough. With a Dynamic Business Duo POW!er Partner, you get all the advantages of a traditional business partner, with none of the baggage, and YOU KEEP 100% of your profits!
Your POW!er Partner will:
- Hold you accountable for defining and accomplishing your goals
- Ask the hard questions and help you find our own answers
- Give honest, unbiased opinions – often the most difficult feedback to find
- Support and encourage your mission, your vision, and your success
- Celebrate your success with you!
- AND do it all for FREE
You will discover
- Why POW!er Partners freely to share their knowledge, wisdom and network
- How to find (and become) the perfect POW!er Partner
- Why a Dynamic Business Duo has NO legal or financial ties
- How being “selfish, but equal,” ensures success of both POW!er Partners
Plus 22 POW!erful Workouts to create your own Dynamic Business Duo!
My POW!er Partner helped keep me on track and acutely aware that success in the art of acting depends on success in the business of acting
~ Andrea Anders, Actor – Broadway, movies and television
Sally has defined a simple step-by-step process for success that works. In complete Sally Anders style – a fun read that had me laughing out loud.
~ Mary Elizabeth Murphy, 2005 North Carolina SBA Women in Business champion of the year
When Sally Anders started her business 20 years ago, she didn’t want to go it alone. But as a corporate trainer, she teaches conflict resolution and knows too well the pitfalls of traditional partnerships. This opened her to new thinking. After experimenting with other mentoring and support models, she developed the Dynamic Business Duo POW!er Partnership. Sally is a past president of the Wisconsin Women Entrepreneurs, where she worked with the SBA to support women-owned business.