Transparent communication and effective leadership are not always evident in businesses or ministries. Many have left churches in droves after being hurt by toxic leaders. 10 Reasons Communication Brings Transformation includes the author’s own personal stories and leadership strategies on the craft of effective communication. She also includes interviews with mega-church leaders Bishop Darrell L. Hines of Christian Faith Fellowship Church and former Sr. Pastor Jason Webb of Elmbrook Church.
- To handle toxic people and leaders across organizations.
- To question your own communication style and discover areas of improvement.
- Listening, responding and following through prevents the escalation of conflicts and the need for damage control.
- Effective communication can transform lives and establish loyalty.
- Having a connection with your audience builds trust.