Award-winning HenschelHAUS Publishing offers the following personalized Author and Self-Publisher Support services:
Read about us here
- Manuscript review / editorial needs assessment
(based on manuscript word count and editorial needs). Please contact us for a quote.
Self-Publisher Consulting — You’d like to do it yourself, AND save yourself time, money, and energy.)
- Book Coaching and Hand-holding throughout the writing and publishing process
- Full-Service Custom Publishing
We would be happy to provide you with a quote. Each author and book is different and deserves personalized attention. Please contact us through the form below.
- Editing (based on word count and editorial needs)
- Proofreading (based on word count or page count)
You tell us your story, we’ll clean it up and put it on paper through our Book Coaching services)
- Design assistance
Book cover and interior design. Our award-winning team of designers will create a book you can be proud of.
- Galley reviews
You’ve done your own design and would like to ensure that it’s as good looking as possible and meets the standards of Barnes and Noble
- Distribution services for self-publishers
We can help you make your book available to industry channels on consignment. (In case you didn’t know, many print-on-demand books are not accepted or ordered by bookstores).
- Book marketing consulting
Our team of specialists can help you get the word out about your book and develop other promotional activities
- Author Business Plan Creation
When you decide to become an author, it means going into business for yourself. We can help walk you through the process and design a plan to repurpose your materials through workshops, teleseminars, coaching, and more.
For your book or manuscript to be considered for publication by HenschelHAUS, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a website, or at a bare minimum, email. Tech-savvy and experience with FaceBook, LinkedIn, and other social media, are a plus. (We recommend www.EMGraphics.net for author website creation).
- Participate in a live or on-line Publishing 101 class
- Be willing and able (physically, financially, and emotionally) to participate in getting the word about your book out to the market. HenschelHAUS is happy to work with you to develop a marketing plan.
- Submit a completed Author Marketing Questionnaire
- Please note: Any information you share with us shall be kept completely confidential. Your name or contact information will never be shared or sold.